- examination handbook & self evaluation test
- A CSOT registration pin (Registered Orthopaedic Technologists only)
- access to educational articles
- CSOT Journal "BODYCAST" published 2X per year
- CSOT Newsletter "NEWSCAST" published 2X per year
- group discount on auto and home insurance call 1-866-247-7700 mention you are part of the CSOT group
- reduced convention registration
- registration examination
- registration certificate (suitable for framing)
- personal registration number
- wallet size membership card
- direct mail of registration process, information, convention announcements or other special course offerings
- assistance with local chapter development
- information service of CSOT national office
- 3M Award - $500 for the best presentation at the biennial conference
and a 2nd prize of $300. Winner to be determined after all evaluations have been compiled and evaluated.
- BSN Medical Editorial Award - $750 awarded yearly for the best articles published in BodyCast.
$500 for the best article and $250 for the second best.
- Yvon Pelletier Award - $250 and a diploma
- Guy Chartrand Award - $100 and a diploma for the candidate receiving the highest overall mark on the written, oral and practical exams
- Ronald M. Wallace Award - $100 and a diploma for the candidate receiving the highest mark on the written exam (rewrite exam excluded)
- Mardy McPolin Award - $100 and a diploma for the candidate receiving the highest mark on the oral and practical exam (rewrite excluded)
- Continuing Education programme - 35 points must be accumulated yearly for Registered Orthopaedic Technologists.
- Guidelines for Orthopaedic Technology. Revised in 2010 - All CSOT members received one copy free of charge
- Standards of practice